Welcome!

I'm not new to talking, sharing ideas, or stating my opinion, especially stating my opinion! After all, I taught elementary school for 30 years! However, my audience has typically been smaller,just family, the classroom, or just talking to myself!

My blog has two goals: be an outlet for sharing thoughts on writing children's books and the path to publication (got my fingers crossed that I'll get there) and a place to chronicle my journey of losing my sight. Sometimes I imagine these two paths will overlap .


Monday, August 22, 2011

               And the Winner Is..........

Actually, that's not completely accurate. It should say "the winners are."  One person definitely had the most points, But there were 4 other people who deserved something too. So, the big winner is....    Cathy C. Hall !  You'll receive 2 books!!
                                      
The runner-ups, who will each receive 1 book are:
   
              Tanya Valentine
              Pat Weaver
              Becky Povich
              Irene Latham      

Congrats to all! Please email me your snailmail addresses so I can get these books out to you 
lickety-split !  (kidlitgail at gmail dot com)                 

1 comment: