Disclaimer: I tried six times to get "The Rules" section to line up correctly and it JUST. WON'T. Not very stylish, I know. Sorry. GHFor Me?
One of my blogger buddies awarded me the "Stylish Blogger Award" and like many awards in the blogosphere, it comes with rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to that person's blog.
2. Share seven things about yourself. 3. Pass on the award to seven deserving blogs.
4. Contact those who you have nominated and congratulate them.
Thank you, Susanne Drazic!
You are a faithful follower and always leave comments; I appreciate you!
Now for my 7 things about me.
1. I have a thing about the texture of the food I eat. I can't eat "gloppy" stuff without gagging. (This would include things like hot cereal, oatmeal, grits)
2. I love musical theater!
3. I'm participating in Highlights Foundation's Chautauqua workshop this July and I'm thrilled!
4. I had a fantasy, as a kid, of becoming a dancer in a Broadway musical- never had a dancer's body, but I could dream. :-)
5. I channeled that dream into taking ballroom dancing lessons in my 20's and actually won a few awards, including a 1st place trophy in cha-cha. Okay, so it's not the mirror-ball trophy on Dancing With the Stars, but I did learn to do some of the same fancy steps.
6. I can't swim....I've taken lessons several times as a kid but water bigger than a bathtub or maybe a swimming pool puts me in a panic. And while I can't swim, I do love going to the beach. Go figure.
7.Bad swimmer = good drown er. I almost drowned- for real- once in Hawaii. I had visions of washing up on shore in California. Actually, I probably would have been shark food long before then.
Now to pass on the award to some stylin' bloggers I know (and who are just plain inspiring to me).
Cathy C Hall
Hugs to all these women for being who they are, writing from their hearts, and inspiring me to keep working at my own writing.