Welcome!

I'm not new to talking, sharing ideas, or stating my opinion, especially stating my opinion! After all, I taught elementary school for 30 years! However, my audience has typically been smaller,just family, the classroom, or just talking to myself!

My blog has two goals: be an outlet for sharing thoughts on writing children's books and the path to publication (got my fingers crossed that I'll get there) and a place to chronicle my journey of losing my sight. Sometimes I imagine these two paths will overlap .


Sunday, February 19, 2012

                                     Where Did it Go?

I've lost my writing mojo. I don't know why or where it went. It was strong in January. And i've had some ideas running through my head, but nothing comes out on paper. None of the thoughts blossom.


I'm going to my regional SCBWI conference next weekend. I always find it inspiring and motivating to gather with other writers. So maybe I'll find my mojo there. Or maybe it will secretly tag along with me, hidden in the corner of my book bag.

I want my writing back. Soon. Please.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment