Welcome!

I'm not new to talking, sharing ideas, or stating my opinion, especially stating my opinion! After all, I taught elementary school for 30 years! However, my audience has typically been smaller,just family, the classroom, or just talking to myself!

My blog has two goals: be an outlet for sharing thoughts on writing children's books and the path to publication (got my fingers crossed that I'll get there) and a place to chronicle my journey of losing my sight. Sometimes I imagine these two paths will overlap .


Monday, October 31, 2011

                   Blog Awareness



         If you've been a part of the blogosphere any time in the past few years, you are most certainly familiar with 
Shelli Johannes-Wells's blog Market My Words. Between marketing strategies, writing tips [now including self-publishing an eBook], book reviews, and interviews Shelli finds time to offer giveaways. BOOK giveaways. Who doesn't love free books??!

        Currently Shelli is preparing to give away a bunch of MG and YA books. I repeat....who doesn't love free books?

All you need to do is comment on her blog, leave your own blog address and your email address. Then share the blog-love on your blog so others can join in.

         What a fabulous way to discover bloggers you don't know. And maybe find a few more followers. I signed up on 20 new blogs.  Woo Hoo!                                      

1 comment: