Welcome!

I'm not new to talking, sharing ideas, or stating my opinion, especially stating my opinion! After all, I taught elementary school for 30 years! However, my audience has typically been smaller,just family, the classroom, or just talking to myself!

My blog has two goals: be an outlet for sharing thoughts on writing children's books and the path to publication (got my fingers crossed that I'll get there) and a place to chronicle my journey of losing my sight. Sometimes I imagine these two paths will overlap .


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

                                   And the winner is....





Doraine Bennett!        *cheers*

You've won a copy of Bettina The  Bold by Fiona Page. 

Please contact me at: kidlitgail (at) gmail (dot) com with a snailmail address and I'll have Fiona send it lickety-split.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS to the winner!

    Gail, I really like the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete