Welcome!

I'm not new to talking, sharing ideas, or stating my opinion, especially stating my opinion! After all, I taught elementary school for 30 years! However, my audience has typically been smaller,just family, the classroom, or just talking to myself!

My blog has two goals: be an outlet for sharing thoughts on writing children's books and the path to publication (got my fingers crossed that I'll get there) and a place to chronicle my journey of losing my sight. Sometimes I imagine these two paths will overlap .


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Write From the Soul

I've been out of pocket for 2 weeks while I was celebrating the Jewish High Holidays with my family in the Boston area. I meant to post, I planned to post, but I got busy and didn't post. Sorry. My bad. Didn't mean to worry anyone. Love you.....

Now I'm back and "in pocket." And boy, do I have a great contest to share with my writer friends. 




Angela Ackerman of The Bookshelf Muse  
has hit the coveted 1,000 followers !!! She is offering not only critiques but also a three month mentorship! (gasp)


She will be available for email questions, help with your blog, web site, platform, query letter, and general all-round cheerleader for your book and career. How awesome is that?!


Head on over to her blog and sign right up. NOW. Don't stop. Go do it. Now means immediately. Don't even finish this p.....

2 comments:

  1. It's an amazing prize! So generous of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail, glad to see you posting again. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete