Thank you new friends and long time friends (I hate calling people you already know 'old friends', especially because most of you are younger than me :-D ) I am so excited to see where I end up!
Here are some reasons why new blogger friends are great to have:
- You'll have more people entering your blog giveaways (and don't forget mine goes until June 4th. Find out about it here.
- You'll have more contests/giveaways to enter yourself and here's one from Tricia J. O'Brien and from The Alliterative Allomorph
- Now that you have more blogger buddies, there will be more people to find and meet in person @ the SCBWI LA Summer Conference! I'm going, are you?
- Something you post might actually help out another person, and as a former educator, I love that idea.
- Since bloggers usually reciprocate by following their followers' blogs, there's a wealth of, and I do mean humungous, opportunities to enjoy the creativity, talent, and knowledge of others (and maybe borrow a few ideas? Isn't that what friends do...share?)