Welcome!

I'm not new to talking, sharing ideas, or stating my opinion, especially stating my opinion! After all, I taught elementary school for 30 years! However, my audience has typically been smaller,just family, the classroom, or just talking to myself!

My blog has two goals: be an outlet for sharing thoughts on writing children's books and the path to publication (got my fingers crossed that I'll get there) and a place to chronicle my journey of losing my sight. Sometimes I imagine these two paths will overlap .


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Write From the Soul

Whew! I have been reading new blogs for awhile now. The eyes are tired but the brain is full of great ideas and inspiration from so many wonderful writers. It's like that feeling when you realize that someone you've met will become a friend- it's joyous and it makes you smile.

Now you may already know these cool people [ yes, I'm slow on these things...can I blame age???] but just in case you don't know them and aren't followers, please check out their blogs.

The World Is My Oyster   Lydia Kang
Adventures In Writing      Isabella Morgan
All I'm Saying                  Jana Hutcheson
Chocolate Reality            Steena Holmes
Seeing Creative               Stina Lindenblatt

These last 2 bloggers- by Steena and Stina, 2 writers with the same name, living in the same Canadian town- are having a contest until May 3rd. All you have to do is become a follower of both blogs, leave a comment, and maybe tweet about it or blog about it. Easy, right?


Can you say you met 5 great people in one day???

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, Thanks for linking to my blog. Thought I'd drop by and say hi. Looking forward to following your blog adventures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't tweet or text old old old
    no really I'm just look you in the eye kinda person
    I'm a read not a follower of many blogs, I see links on my followers and click over to read what catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete