Welcome!

I'm not new to talking, sharing ideas, or stating my opinion, especially stating my opinion! After all, I taught elementary school for 30 years! However, my audience has typically been smaller,just family, the classroom, or just talking to myself!

My blog has two goals: be an outlet for sharing thoughts on writing children's books and the path to publication (got my fingers crossed that I'll get there) and a place to chronicle my journey of losing my sight. Sometimes I imagine these two paths will overlap .


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Visualeyes and write From the Soul

Okay, I'm a slacker this week. But in all fairness, my mom is in from out of town and we have plans to get together with friends each day of the week. (To eat a meal, of course!)
I'm officially declaring this Thanksgiving week as blog-less. I'll be back on schedule next week. Happy holiday to all. I'm thankful for your interest, support, and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment